Here are the benefits of truckmounted steam cleaning for your wall to wall carpeting:
- Long Lasting Deep Clean - We extract all the dirt, grime & debris of 100% of your carpet yarns. We don’t just buff the surface like some bonnet or carbonation methods (Dry-Chemical Systems) do. With our cleaning process your carpets will stay cleaner longer because we extract all the dirt & debris and leave almost no residue behind.
- Kills Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites - Our High Powered, Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction process kills and extracts most germs, bacteria, and dust mites from your carpet fibers. 98% of the carpet mills recommends Hot Water Extraction (steam) as their preferred cleaning method.
- We Use Safe-Bio-Degradable Cleaning Agents - The cleaning agents we use are designed for your particular carpet & rug fibers and are safe for children and animals.
- Minimal Cleaning Residue Left in Your Carpets - We use rinsing strokes to make sure no cleaning residue is left in your carpet yarns. By flushing out all the dirt, grime, and cleaning agents we restore your matted traffic lanes to fluffy and soft carpet fibers with no soap residue making your carpets stay cleaner longer.
- Fast Drying Time - Because of our deep extraction, van-powered truck mounted equipment, we pick up 98% of the moisture we put down. Only your carpet fibers are barely damp. Depending on the grade of carpeting and the air circulation in your home our drying time is approximately 12 to 24 hours.
- We don’t Cut Corners, We Clean Them - We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
- We Move Most Furniture - We move most furniture and place plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly. Please leave tabs and blocks in place until the carpeting is completely dry.
- We are IICRC Certified and a Chosen Member of Ethical Services - This assures you that we have been trained and tested. And we abide by a strict code of ethics which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction and cleaning results.
- All carpet cleaning pricing is done by the square foot. We only measure those portions of the carpeting that we are cleaning.